Sunday 26 February 2017

A Swedish review so far

Hi All.


As I cant paint at the moment I am trying to prepare the ground for when I can, in the mean time I thought it might be nice to review how far I have come over the last 16 months since thinking about the project.


I reviewed the Cossack Cavalry Brigade last week so here are the Swedes. Please note Saxons and Poles to follow and I have used two different Cameras, I appreciate thoughts on which one gives the best results.






 So completed so far we have 9 battalions of foot, 3 double squadrons of horse, 3 guns and 3 generals. Plus the first base for the Guard Grenadiers.


As a comparison then below are the pictures from my new Mobile. Thoughts?




I have also taken the opportunity to photograph the Poles and Saxons so far and will add a post with those on over the next few days. In the mean time I hope you liked these.

10 comments:

  1. A most impressive army, love the command stand with its outstanding flags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Phil, amazing how far its come since inception.

      Delete
  2. Great looking army. Impressive work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Norm. 3/4 of the foot complete but only 1/4 of the horse.

      Delete
  4. Excellent looking force there Roger.
    I don't see an awful lot of difference in the clarity or detail in the pictures. More light with the camera but otherwise not a lot in it for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Paul, worth a try, need to sort the pictures out at some point.

      Delete
  5. Wow, what an excellent collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Engel, just need lots more Cavalry. Picked a unit up from Ebor last night so that's a start.

      Delete